Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Grand opening...

Yay!!
It's finally here.

I've designed a fun little...online flea market ...where I will be featuring all sorts of finds like home decor, kid's clothing and accessories, jewelry, toys, books, kitchen items, seasonal items, all at great prices!
It's a perfect way to feather your nest ....especially for the upcoming holidays!

I live in Texas - in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex so this is primarily for people who live in my area. If you live further away and would like me to ship something - I can definitely check into the additional costs of shipping for you.

Here's how the sales work. 

If you browse through the items for sale and see something you would like to purchase:

1. Send me a quick email at (brandylowdesigns@gmail.com) or text me at (469-231-3563
giving the "item number" you want to purchase, your name, and your phone number. 
(example: Hi this is Sally Jo Smith - I want items #B-14 and C-15. My phone is 312-555-1111.)
A text usually gets the quickest response!!!!

All items will be sold first come/ first serve! No items will be placed "on hold".
I promise to work as quickly as I can to update the site once items have sold.

2. I will need the following card information from you. 
You may give this information by phone call, email, or text:
*card number
*expiration date
* 3 or 4 digit code from back of card
* your zip code
* an email address or phone number where you would like your receipt sent
All payments will be processed immediately. I only accept credit/debit cards. I do not accept cash/or check. 


3. You have 3 options in receiving your item once it's paid for: 
a. You make arrangements to pick it up from my home 
b. You make arrangements for me to deliver it to you (there is a delivery fee according to your location and I will give you that amount when we talk) 
c. Arrange shipping for your item (there are additional shipping/ handling charges)
Obviously if you choose option "b" or "c" you will need to include these charges in your payment.
I will combine shipping costs on multiple items. There is one flat fee for local delivery. It is not based per item. 

Please email me if you have any questions. 
Happy Shopping!!
Brandy





No comments:

Post a Comment